An update to licensing implementation, and a few bug-fixes. As always, thanks for your feedback and help hunting the bugs.
Not all bug fixes made it into this update - see tracker for progress on the remaining ones
- Updates to license key handling: license activation now uses license key file. The file can be obtained automatically or requested via email - follow the activation wizzard for details. Current owners of license key will have to re-enter the key after the upgrade.
- Bugfix: importing or duplicating layers used to create huge undo queue, consuming a lot of memory;
- Bugfix: some ngSkinTools operations could crash Maya after being repeatedly called with invalid parameters;
- Bugfix: ngSkinTools would crash when skinCluster has invalid weights values (vertex IDs that do not exist, invalid influence indexes)
- Internal rework: simplified check-for-upgrade implementation.