- macOS builds;
- Added: optionally hide unselected vertices (“Paint/Display settings/Hide unselected vertices”);
- Added: converting layers ngSkinTools v1 to v2. This should help make an easier transition for V1 users. The conversion is a one-way action, so make sure you have a copy of your scene if you intent to continue your work in V1;
- Added: “transfer layers” action, for copying layers between meshes;
- Fixed: “create new layer” is few times faster now, but this will only be noticeable on high density meshes;
- Fixed: Maya crashes if started in batch mode while ngSkinTools is installed (fix backported from V1);
- Fixed: selecting current influence on screen does not correctly update “selected influences” in UI.
Compatibility: Maya 2018 Maya 2019 Maya 2020